[pct-l] Lightweight pistols if you decide to carry

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:04:21 -0700, Ronald Moak wrote:

>  Jeff,
>
>  The day I need to carry a firearm to hike is the day I quit hiking.

i think were doing too good a job of scareing the tenderfoots,about the
scary crimeinfested big old bad section  A. the truth is you are a hundred
more times likly to be robbed or mugged in your own neiborhood(be it snob
hill or cracktown) then you are anywhere on the p.c.t.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/