[pct-l] thru hikin'

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Steve Courtway

>>Steve "stuck at the office with a car payment and a cat" Courtway

Funny you should mention that. Just sold my car so I will have money for a
PCT thru-hike next year. (No car payments and no insurance = 5-6 mos of
doing what I love)  Fortunate enough that I live 5 miles from work,and that
the public transit is pretty decent here.  No cat though. :-)

Mags (back to lurker mode)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!