[pct-l] thru hikin'

Steve - At least a cat is easier to take care of than a dog as far as leaving
them by themselves for a while. I regularly leave my cat Butthead by her self
for up to three weeks at a time. She's gotten quite used to it. (I have
someone check on her food and water regularly and she has several places -
basement, garage, special cat condo - to get out of the weather. I would
never consider leaving a dog alone for that long a time - they are just too
emotionally dependent, seems to me. She always seems to forgive me.