[pct-l] Yosemite

IT IS 99% certain that the Tioga pass road will not open
before July 4 (it has not opened in May for many many many years!!!

I sugggest they fly into Sacramento or San Francisco and take a commuter
jet to Stockon and rent a car from there to go to Yosmetie.

I live near there so they can call me 209.586.5555 for any help

Rich