[pct-l] photon/LED flashlights

Well, they sure last a long time. For preventative medicine, I changed the
batteries half way through the trek. So, I don't know how long they last.
But, these lights are sure the way to go. The white light is really bright
(almost too bright to read by) and lights up the trail, the deer,
everything. I suggest taking an extra colored light and extra batteries.

Warning, one person wore his around his neck and the sweat shorted out the
unit. Also, since they are really tiny, try not to loose them.

These units beat the Maglite Solitare hands down. My Solitare used batteries
like we use water. And it grew dim very fast.

Marshall Karon, ALDHA-West