[pct-l] photon/LED flashlights

hola fellow hikers ~

Does anyone have first hand experience w/ how long these keychain flashli=
ghts last w/ the 2 lithium batteries?  I've been using mine intermittentl=
y for a while, but it hasn't run out yet, so I don't know what to expect =
on the trail when using it more often.  I heard that the flashlights with=
 a red or orange LED last longer (100 hours) than the white-based LED mod=
els (10 hours) (draw less battery or something)...sketchy source, so thou=
ght I'd throw this topic out there to those 'in the know'!  See everyone =
in a few weeks!

anne "still knee deep in boxes and trail food...." cahill<br clear=3Dall>=
<hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a href=3D"http://explorer.=

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---