[pct-l] sleeping quilt & Therm-a-RestŪ

I have a 2lb 11 oz bag, a 10 yar old North FAce Chrysalis that I only zip up
when it gets below 30 degrees or so.  I would not want a bag much narrower
than the sleeping bag, which is probably 60" at the shoulders because of air
leakage.  I use a full length ridgerest on snow or a 3/4 length ultra light
thermarest on dirt.

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie Wyoming, where spring is gone and blizzards rage!!!