[pct-l] Feet?

The best way to toughen the feet is to WALK, and WALK, and WALK, .... That
is part of what training is all about.

If your shoes are big enough and don't slip - and you keep your feet dry -
and you don't try to do too many miles in the beginning, you can escape the
blisters.

At least, it worked for me

Marshall Karon, ALDHA-West