[pct-l] Feet?

In my experience you can toughen the feet to avoid or minimize blisters,
but you cannot toughen them to stand up to 20 miles a day of walking,
day after day.  I know that at the end of each day of my section hikes
my feet ache unmercifully.  The next morning I'm up and after ten steps
of soreness, yesterday's pain is gone, until the afternoon again.  I
took to stopping for three hours in the middle of the day, washing,
napping, all on my back.  Does anyone have another way around this?

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie Wyoming...