[pct-l] How to repel mosquitos...

As I sit here at work at nearly llPM I'm reminded of sage advice from a
long ago friend on how to deal with mosquitos.  The advice was picked up
by Herb Caen, a deceased, long time columnist for the SF Chronicle,
which does not legitimate it, but at least provides a bit of history.

My friend insisted that rather than getting wound up and frantic at the
presence of mosquitos, that instead, you inhale a dozen or so.  Mosquito
death is somehow transmitted to surviving mosquitos and they stay away
from the face as chemically they recognize the scene of their potential
demise.

I have not tried this method of repelling mosquitos.

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie, Wyoming...