[pct-l] (no subject)

<< Did any of you 2000 hikers use the Old Station Post Office for re-supply?
Is
 it still operational?  What about the resort in terms of food or lodging?
Any
 experiences?  >>

1999:  Post office open -- delightful lady running it, very kind and helpful.
 There are two places in town where you can get a good meal.  One was closed
on the day I was there, but they trade "off" days so you can't miss out.  I
don't have the names handy, but the postmaster lady will have that info.  The
one that was closed was very near the PO, so she called for me to make sure
the other place was open.