[pct-l] Agua Dulce Packages

To Doug and all 2001 Through Hikers:

The Century 21 Office in Agua Dulce no longer accepts packages; last =
year delivery was shifted to Richard's Canyon Market, who ultimately was =
able to open an Express Post Office in the store.  Unfortunately, the =
post office and Richard's went under, and there is no longer a business =
in Agua Dulce accepting packages (at least this year).

In the absence of such, we are accepting hiker packages for no charge.  =
No special permission is needed (we are committed to doing this for our =
friends, the hikers).  You can send your package either by U.S. Mail =
(any delivery) or UPS -- whichever is best for you.  Your package will =
be kept secure and dry in our garage until you arrive.  Most hikers at =
least stop by our Hiker Heaven on their way through Agua Dulce, so this =
is a logical step for us.  Send your packages to:

        PCT Hiker (your name)
        c/o The Saufley's
        11861 Darling Road
        Agua Dulce, CA 91350

Call us or e-mail us if you have any questions 661.268.1235.  We look =
forward to the arrival of the hikers!

-=3DJeff & Donna Saufley=3D-

multipart/alternative
  text/html