[pct-l] Hikers leaving the list

 I just read this last thread about someone leaving the list. I hope Tom ,
Brick and Greg ALL leave the list and leave all comments and questions for me
to handle.  ( Just Kidding!!) Here is my great opinion about Mexicians
without proper paper work crossing our borders.( How's that for being
politically correct!!)   99.9999999% will hide or dive in the brush when they
see you coming. You have a better chance of being hit by a comet then by
having trouble with Mexician Nationals. As far as do I think it's right that
they sneak over here, I say no way ,but would probably try the same thing if
I were in their shoes.. The main thing for a 2001 Thru-hiker to remember is "
Alcohol Rules"!!!!! See you next month, Monte