[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #85 - 12 msgs (fwd)

> This first Trailhead Planning Update is posted to the PCL-T in case of =
> errors of omission. Future Updates will be sent to the collectives =
> offlist.  ADZPCTKO organizers will be CCed on future Updates. All Addees =
> are asked to submit additions and corrections to me directly offlist as =
> soon as details are known. A future update will contain details for =
> making connections with me at the SD airport. Entries are roughly in =
> chronological order.
> PICKUPS:
> Marty Fitzgerald marty@pixelworks.com arr 20-25 Apr
> Greg Poirier        greg_poirier@yahoo.com  arr mid Apr
> Rick Hubbard     rick@rickhubbard.org   starts firstlightThu May 10
> David Patterson  white_root@yahoo.com  arr mid-20th Apr with one friend
> Phil Marsh  philmarsh00@aol.com  Fri Apr 20 FA flt Unknown  arr SD 120pm =
> starts undecided=20
> William Irey bjirey@msn.com  arr last week in Apr starts undecided
> Jennifer Doebler TUBABABE@psu.edu  Trailname Talus  arr SD about May 10 =
> starts udecided
> John Duff and wife Tue Apr 17  Flt Unknown Time Unknown   No Trailname  =
> jduff@NSCC.MASS.EDU start firstlight Wed Apr 18
> David Atkinson      Fri  Apr 20  USAir 173     arr SD 1006am  Fannypack  =
> fannypack96@bigfoot.com starts firstlight Sat Apr 21
> B. J. Barrus          Fri  Apr 20  Flt Unknown  Time Unknown   No =
> Trailname  ttuatch@yahoo.com starts firstlight Sat Apr 21
> Todd Querry         Mon Apr 23 NW 195        arr SD 706pm   Citrus  =
> CitrusHicker@AOL.com starts undecided
> Claudia Tour and Luzia  Tue Apr 24  AA 3033  arr SD 355pm    Swiss Miss =
> swisstour@hotmail.com starts undecided
> Nicholas Brown  Wed  Apr 25 mode unknown  time unknown No Trailname  =
> nicholab@ousd.k12.ca.us starts firstlight Fri Apr 27
> Ben Curtis           Thr    Apr 26 SW 403  arr SD 1255pm       No =
> Trailname  cobwebat99@yahoo.com  starts firstlight Fri  Apr 27
> Ian Pomfret          Thr   Apr 26  SW 315V  arr SD 135pm       No =
> Trailname idp@netstep.net starts undecided
>
> Trailhead Runs
> 1. Wed Apr 18 dep SD at 0430  Duff and wife
> 2. Sat Apr 21   dep SD at 0430  Barrus, Atkinson
> 3. Fri Apr 27    dep SD at 0430  Brown, Curtis=20

I don't know how I should go about this, but I'd like to add myself and my
company to the list:

Rob Cole, Corey Lindsay, and Russell Benefield:
rob@hikefordiabetes.org
Mon Apr 23 dep SD at firstlight

Let me know any additional information is needed.

thanks,
Rob Cole
www.hikefordiabetes.org