[pct-l] Trail shuttle

Gail, in1999 if you stayed at Whites motel, he would pick you up at a
pre-arranged time from the trailhead at Tehachapi/willow spring road and then
take you back when your stay in Mohave was done.  I liked Mohave. It was
hotter than hell ( o.k. ONLY 110 degrees) but everything was close to the
motel - post office, groceries, laundromat, restaurants
    At Castella State Park it is easy to hitch a ride by asking at Ammirati's
Grocery Store ( a busy I-5 gas stop) north 8 miles or so to Shasta City where
you can catch a greyhound to Sacramento. Or you can call Trail Angel Milt
Kinney's daughter (dang, I forgot her name) from Ammirati's and she'll help
you out. Or even ask the campground host. (to Shasta City NOT Sacramento)