[pct-l] Trail shuttle

I have questions about getting to and from the trail.

What's a good way to get to the PCT from Mojave?  Is there a shuttle or taxi
(or lister??) that could drop me off at the trail on June 4?

I'd like to go as far as Castella, but probably won't make it that far.  From
Castella or from towns south of there, how do I get back to a larger city
with bus connections, such as Reno?  How do I go about this?  Does it all
need to be set up ahead of time, or can it be worked out when I reach the end
of this year's section hike?  I'd like to stay flexible, but I do have to be
back in SC before August 1.

Gail

multipart/alternative
  text/html