[pct-l] Gail's trans. info.

A slight correction to CMtn.Dave's kind message. Ammirati's is a store
right beside Castle Crags State Park in the community of Castella. My
offer to Gail, BTW, stands for anyone who really needs a ride. Not too
anxious to go to Redding very often (140 mile round trip from my home)
but can pick you up and take you to/from any of the area's local towns
(all small; the largest is Yreka at about 7200 folks) like we did for
Sly and friend last year. A grand way to meet the people on this list
:)   Almost forgot, can pick up and transport anyone who leaves the
Trail in the Sections O, P, Q, and R (anywhere around Ashland, OR).