From: Ronald Moak [mailto:ronm@fallingwater.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 8:29 PM
To: 'd111@mail.jps.net'; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Re: Power and Giardia

Dave>> Nancy and I live in a 3 bedroom/2 bath house in "Devil's Country":
California.
We cook with propane or wood, heat with wood, and last month our electric
bill
was $13.98. Can anyone still connected to the Grid match that??<<

Alright I'm not anti-people, I'm anti-waste. And people have to admit
there's lots of waste going on.

No Dave I can't come near to matching your energy bill. The fact is mine is
probably twice the normal for a house my size. With 6 computers humming
fulltime, I can pretty much heat the second story of my house on the
computers alone.

Still since I work at home, I don't commute to work anywhere. So I'm able to
get about 6 weeks on a tank of gas.

Ron