[pct-l] Power

Tom writes:
> My power bill is over $200. This doesn't include gas and propane. Plus we
>  run three cars and I'm looking to get one of those muscle boats [g]. I'm
not
>  anti-waste. I'm anti-people. Can anyone match that?

I'll not only match that, I'll beat it!

My power bill is over $250/mo.  I use two 5 gallon propane canisters/mo for
BBQing.  I run three cars and one motor scooter.   I commute 45 miles RT 5-6
days/week.

I'm anti-waste (particularly the smelly kind), anti-people, anti-government,
anti-corporations, anti-horses, anti-communists, anti-feminism and
tremendously anti-Monte!

James Watt III