[pct-l] altimeter watches? + cross country skiing

Rachel,
I have a Suunto Vector and I love it.  I found it to be really accurate and
with a little practive pretty easy to use.  They are huge, but still really
lightweight. I also am more apt to use it since its right there on my wrist.
I also owned Casios version of an altimeter watch but found it much more
complicated and almost impossible to read.

Mike Lopercio

<< Anyone have any experience with those HUGE altimeter watches?  I've seen
the
 Suunto brands at REI and they're humongaloid, but strangely appealing.>>