[pct-l] CA / OR Power

	Hey Ron,
	More importantly, we have to keep the lights lit in the old PCTA
office.  Of course we need to keep the power going in Oregon as well to keep
the PCTA website up and running (thanks Ron).  All the best to this year's
thru hikers.  Wish I could join you.  See you at ADZPCTKO.
	Eric Weinmann
	PCTA Board of Directors