[pct-l] Reality Inflation

Ken,

If you're using the stuff sack that comes from Feathered Friends, I can
understand some of the weight difference. Their standard stuff sacks are
HEAVY, so I make one from silnylon. It's much lighter. Also the fabric used
in the shells makes a differences. Their lightest weight measurements are
taken with the lightest nylon shells. Something I wouldn't use as a shell.

My long version with the Epic fabric comes in at about 34 to 35 oz. Mine
isn't the Rock wren it's more like the humming bird, but a bit wider.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/