[pct-l] Reality Inflation

Maybe a class action law suit by thru hikers against those unscrupulous gear
sellers for false advertising is in order. (Or a least make them put in some
fine print with their weight claims.) Then we can get the sleeping bag
manufacturers for their temperature claims. (Can you imagine lawyers trying
to define "comfortable" and "cozy"?) I guess "results or weights may vary"
can always be used to cover their butts. It's very frustrating to shave
ounces off your base weight only to find that pack, sleeping shelter or
sleeping bag weighs a pound more than what you thought it would