[pct-l] Gear Test for Backpacker magazine

Hello to the Thru-Hikers of 2001. My name is Dennis Lewon, and I'm writing
to see if any of you are interested in testing gear for Backpacker magazine.
We are well aware that no one puts gear to the test like thru-hikers.
Obviously, we know your hike comes first, so we'll work with you to make
sure whatever you test is a positive addition to your trek. Gear that wears
out or just doesn't work out will be replaced as you go.

If you're interested, please contact me by email (packrat@sonic.net) or
phone (520-773-9297).

Thanks, and good luck.

Dennis Lewon