From: Ronald Moak [mailto:ronm@fallingwater.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 8:20 AM
To: 'Reynolds, WT'; 'Catjlin@aol.com'; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Tarp v. Tent

Tom,

When I left Campo last summer, my tarp/tent weighed in at 24 oz. That
includes stakes, poles, guys, groundcloth and stuff sack. And mine was
bigger than many, with enough room to sleep two people and gear.

I don't believe the 29 ozs for the Nomad doesn't include stakes, poles,
stuff sacks or extra ground sheet.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/ <http://www.fallingwater.com/>