[pct-l] Updated PCTA website.

After several marathon days of editing, the PCTA's website has been
significantly updated. In addition to its cleaner look, I've added a number
of new photos spread about the site.

We've also added a Policies and Advocacy section to the site. Here you'll
find the PCTA's position on a number of topics.

For all of you planning a summer hike, I'm sure you'll find something of
interest. For those of you staying home, you may wish to check out the
Volunteer trail projects in your area. It's a good way to meet people and
stay in shape.

Ron
Ron Moak
Pacific Crest Trail Association Web Master
http://www.pcta.org/ <http://www.pcta.org/>