[pct-l] RE: new to list (Gina)

You're interested in the Wa section of the PCT- I recently hiked a 30 mile section from Rainy Pass to Hearts Pass.  If you go, make sure to check out Snowy lakes. They are inbetween Granite pass and Methow Pass, just about a half mile off the trail.  Also, I live in Wa, and most of the time it's raining.  Its best to hike in July and August to escape the showers.