[pct-l] Getting even

I get even mainly by being "inconsiderate" and daring to be confrontational
when the need arises. It's so true that most people simply avoid
confrontation at all costs. I say keeping all that desire to speak out
bottled up inside and letting bullies have their daily way causes far more
mental harm than giving someone a deserved piece of your mind when the
situation warrants it. Once a bully realizes that you will stand up to him,
he leaves you alone and seeks out victims who won't speak out. At least
that's been my experience. Just think where we would be if no one dared to
speak up. We'd still have slaves and women would still be second class
citizens. (And "smoke free" would apply only to wood stoves.) There certainly
was risks of all kinds for them to confront their "bullies" so it certainly
is no big deal for me to confront noise "bullies" in the wilderness by
comparison. Think about that the next time some dirt biker goes racing by you
on the PCT and you say nothing, not even a peep, out of fear. It is now way
past time to give it a rest. Hike your own hike and fight your own fights. If
you won't stand up for yourself then neither will I. Bullies, have at em -
just stay away from me.
    As for radios with headphones, have at it. Why on earth would I object to
that??