[pct-l] shoes

Last summer I decided to try running shoes for my pct hike.  I did the
jmt section in a pair of hiking boots that tore up my feet the year
before. I got horrible blisters. I was doing big time foot care every
day. My feet are very narrow and hard to fit. I hiked from Yosemite to
Sierra City in August in running shoes and didn't have any problems at
all. No blisters. No problems. While I still see advantages to both
hiking boots and running shoes, I am going to stick with running shoes.
Happy Trails
Tom in Sacramento Ca