From: Jerry
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 8:49 PM
To: Montedodge@aol.com
Cc: pct
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Old Packs

I wish I had. Unfortunately, a friend of mine needed a pack and couldn't
afford one so I told him I wanted a new one and gave him my Kelty. I can'=
honestly say I regret it. He was a good friend and it started a long term=
 of
backpacking for him.
BTW, Monty, Lowe has offered their entire line to GearTest. I only accept=
ed
3 packs at this time. One of the ones we're going to test in the future i=
the Netherworld. It's a heavy Loadmonster. Would you or anyone you know b=
interested in testing it? We'll get 5 of them.
Jerry<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a hre=

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---