[pct-l] Gerber Power!!

 Yes, for strong muscles and bones along the trail, go Gerber. Nothing like a
little oatmeal with banana flakes baby food mixed with milkman. ( Oatmeal
with mixfruit is even better) No cooking, saves fuel. Top this off with a
tasty pop tart and coffee and you have " Breakfast of Champions".  Greg, you
should alway take a compass, plus a cell phone duct taped to each ear. The
compass is useful to tell me where to go because my wife is not with me to
tell me where to go as she often does!! Cell phones are useful to call pizza
joint and tell them what pizza you would like to order if you weren't 50
miles from a road and -ss deep in snow. Mad Monte