[pct-l] Re: Old Packs

I've also got a 70's Kelty which I still use anytime I want to carry a plush base camp set up a few miles into the backcountry. It's a lot  lighter than my husband's 90's Kelty Tioga. A real workhorse. I like the oxidated muted finish (and the very dull pack
colors) - Shiny and bright colors are great on snow & ice, but in the woods I like to blend.

Katt