[pct-l] Mojave alternate

I am curious,  have any hikers attempted to bypass the Antelope Valley by
continuing on to Quail Lake and then northeast across the crest of the
Tehachapis to US 58 in the pat few years?  I have heard of several hikers in
past years (before the PCT was actually finalized in this area) have done
this.

  How easy easy is it to cross the Tejon Ranch unobserved?  Is there any
chance the trail will go up where it belongs in this section?

Hiking on,

David Craft
Greensboro,  NC

multipart/alternative