[pct-l] The best things in life are FREE!!!!!!!!!

Well I imagine Stickman Pete makes a pretty good hiking stick, but what does
he do with it then?  I'll bet you that he doesn't send them to you for FREE.

>This email is being sent to you hoping it will be of interest to your
>club members and to request your help and advice.
>My Wife and I operate a small craft business from our retirement home in
>the backwoods, located near Meherrin, VA.
>We make special order Hiking, Walking sticks, and canes for all
>occasions.
>
>  "Stickman Pete & Audrey Micken
"Well I can imagine that he would want some monetary compensation for these
hand-crafted hiking sticks," you might say.  After all, in the brave new
world of King George II, nothing is free anymore-- I mean, this isn't the
60's.  If you want the best, you've gotta pay good money for it, right?

WRONG!!!!
Not in the world of TIN CAN STOVE MAN!!!  For Tin Can Stove Man, it is a
pleasure and an honor to make the amazing TIN CAN STOVE!!! and send them to
stove-challenged hikers for the low low price of ABSOLUTELY
FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Strings Attached!!!!!!!!!!
Just send him your snail-mail address (tincanstoveman@hotmail.com), and you
will receive a custom made Tin Can Stove, the most amazing invention since
the intercontinental ballistic missile!  It slices!  It Dices!! You can even
cook a 10 course meal with one (if you're really patient)!!!  Lets see you
match that, Sticky Pete!!!