From: "Steve Courtway" <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>
To: <PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 9:44 AM
Subject: [pct-l] whitney permits

greetings folks:

Is it not true that:

If you are climbing Whitney from Whitney Portal you need the *lottery*
permit,
but if you are entering the Whitney Zone from the JMT side (and only exiting
whitney portal)
you only need a non-lottery "whitney zone" permit?

any info would be appreciated.

Steve Courtway

multipart/alternative
  text/html