[pct-l] Bart Smith slide show / Mazama ski outing

I'd like to remind those on this list that live in the Seattle area that Bart
Smith, photographer for Karen Bergers "Along the Pacific Crest Trail" is
giving a slide show this coming Monday at 7:30 for the club I belong to, the
Peninsula Wilderness Club of Bremerton. The public is invited. E - mail me if
you can attend and need directions. Also, I am going to Mazama with a group
of eighteen people to cross country ski. I have reserved a cabin at North
Cascades Basecamp for the nights of Feb 25, 26, 27, and 28 (Sunday thru
Wednesday.) The cabin sleeps 6 and I have room for 2 more. E-mail me if
interested.