[pct-l] Howdy!

Hi all, Jeremy Wilson here.
I through hiked the PCT in 1997, northbound and currently live in Seattle.
If you live in the northwest, I'll be giving a slide show of my walk at the
end of the month, details posted on the PCTA website at:

http://www.pcta.org/news/events/02282001.shtml

If you can't make it, I'm always open for questions for those needing
support for their hike.

If all goes well, a good friend of mine will be joining you all this summer
going northbound, named Anne, and she's in need of a partner (preferably
female).

Thanks, and howdy to any 97'ers on the list!
Jeremy