[pct-l] Re: Butch

I think that a memorial would be great.  All his work and dedication to making the VVR a hiker-fiendly place deserves recognition.

I am not usre wher to put it.  The obvious place is at VVR; but if his family doesn't keep VVR, the new owners would have to agree.

Just as food for thought, what are others' view on this?

peace,
dude