[pct-l] Re: Butch

I was stunned by the news of Butch, and regretful I had fallen far behind
reading my e-mail, and could not attend services.  My family had only met him
last summer, and we had planned a visit every summer thereafter to enjoy his
hospitality in the most beautiful place on earth.  He was, indeed very
special; a friend to all but, sadly himself.  He and his family are in our
prayers.  The future of VVR is out of our control, but I think we should
somehow contribute to a memorial of some sort.  In such a short time he
touched so many hearts.