From: The Dude [mailto:dude@coruscant.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 2:24 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Butch

I think that a memorial would be great.  All his work and dedication to
making the VVR a hiker-fiendly place deserves recognition.

I am not usre wher to put it.  The obvious place is at VVR; but if his
family doesn't keep VVR, the new owners would have to agree.

Just as food for thought, what are others' view on this?

peace,
dude