[pct-l] New Gear for the trail!!!

 Hey , did everyone jump ship?? This board is SLOW!  I get home and see only
three post for the day. Anyway, I got my new backpacker mag in the mail with
this years's gear guide. Love the looks of the new Walrus Zoid 1.5!  Good
looking two hoop tent , but with head room and finally a side entry
zipper!!!! The little Walrus Swift tents were maybe the most popular in the
last few years and just got 200% better. Loading yourself like a cannonball
backing into the Swift was a pain in the b--- for small hikers let alone a
230lb.  fat guy. Side entries on solo tents are easy to get into and out of.(
Yah) . The new tent has more floor space and should be a good thru-hiker
choice.  Also saw a good selection of new BiC stoves in the 3 the 4 oz. range
that would be of great use. I just bought a new  Jeep Wrangler though and
have no money now to buy anything!! Boo Hoo. My wife wife calls it my
mid-life crisis car. Now I can take the top off this summer and let the wind
blow though my last 6 remaining strands of hair!! __ Right ON******* Alcohol
Rules!!! %%%%% Stoves that is!! Mad Monte