[pct-l] MiniDisc players on the trail

jim@rollercoaster.com writes:

> This reply is a little disturbing. I am indeed going on this hike to enjoy

Disturbing? Please note that I didn't dictate what action you should take (or
not take). I only asked that you be considerate of others who might be there
for the solitude.

There's no reason for you to tell me what you plan to do. You do what YOU
think is right after careful consideration.

Peace!
Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html