[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #23 - 18 msgs

Wow, a ton of things to reply to....

first, I brought some "beef sticks" a prepackaged meat product along on last
years hike.
They were double baged, and sealed in vacum pack. Tasted wonderful  in ramen
and other concoctions. However, their smell seemed to attract bears in the
night. We could smell them. No wonder bears could.

Hope its not common to lose height on long  distantce hikes...man alive,
can't afford to be any shorter!

Charlie, you are one lean-mean hiking machine. I would go with the
artificial padding any day of the week.

chompin' the bit
Brawny

To Walk in the Wilderness is Freedom--