[pct-l] Re: Weight Gain and Aches and Pains

When I thru hiked the AT I gained 5 pounds so I have no hopes of losing any
this summer on the PCT.  Also, as far as aches and pains from hiking, we're
all getting olde.  That's natural to have a few aches.  I read in Runner's
World about a study done on the knees of runners and non-runners.  The knees
of both had the same amount of deterioration.  And the runners felt better!
So that's probably somewhat true of hikers so I'm going to keep hiking!  Gail