[pct-l] Getting to Campo

Bob,

Your marvelous efforts for and gracious hosting  of hikers continues to be a
most generous gift. For those of you who don't know, Bob, he is a delight.
Although I didn't stay with him in 1999, he was an important part of ADZPCTKO
and even moreso last year. You will find no better compatriot for the beginning
of your adventure.

I will be on the trail in spirit again this summer, getting my real world
hiking in in the mountains of my Colorado home.

Thanks to Bob and Tom and Charley and Greg and all the rest who host and
organize ADZPCTKO and play such a big part in sending off so many hikers. It is
my intention to be at ADZPCTKO, and we will see what my office has going on at
that time.

Best wishes to all the gang of 2001.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

Celebrating The Journey is a free, weekly
email newsletter, full of resources and
quotes, humor and coaching to support you
in having the life you REALLY want. Visit
http://www.tothesummit.com to subscribe.

"Man, unlike the animals, has never learned
that the sole purpose of life is to enjoy it."
        Samuel Butler