Re: [pct-l] rocks - was shoes

Hi Jim,

This post caught my eye since we live in PA.  We have hiked 80 percent
of the MST - doing it on weekends...and yes, PA is full of rocky trails -
a good sturdy hiking boot is a must!  :^)

We live a stone's throw from the Donut Hole and hope to do the whole
thing this coming summer.  Have hike parts of it in combination with some
side trails.

Kathy