[pct-l] rocks - was shoes

Jim -
We've been over that section of the Mid State at least three times - and it
always seems to come as a surprise.  A nasty surprise - but then, you're
talking about Pennsylvania.  Someday we'll have to introduce you to the
Donut Hole. Makes the AT look like a superhighway - it's our favorite trail
(except for the CDT) :-)).

Walk softly,
Jim