[pct-l] raw food

hi folks,

my original intent when i emailed about my food trip on pct was to make
myself available for ?s from people interested in incorporating more raw
food into their trips.  i seem to have gotten drawn in to a 'why raw foods'
discussion.  off topic and i'm not really interested in trying to convince
anyone of anything.  as willie would say, that's boring.  so if folks have
?s about 'how' to do raw backpacking, i'd be happy to answer either
privately or in public.  the why raw foods ? i'll pass on.  there are plenty
of web sites and books out there.  have at it if you are interested.  happy
trails...

skywalker

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net