[pct-l] Re: raw foods

Of course I can't find the article...I believe it was degenerative, but I can't be sure.
As to the food issue, the bamboo was fresh cut from private stock especially grown for
them. The new ones are getting the same treatment. As for captivity...who knows, I don't
believe they bred, and that is usually a good indicator of comfort.

Sitting in my basement cube, I feel like I'm captive myself. How many of our ills are
from being cut off from the wild and a natural cycle. Although I shoveled about 4" of
nature this morning out of my driveway.

Katt

To:            foshione@dteenergy.com
Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net