[pct-l] raw food

>The Second Law Of Thermodynamics deals with the concept of entropy, or the
>nature of things to wear out or proceed from order to disorder.  Early
>humans
>ate a "raw diet" and lived less than half our current lifespan, on average.
>For the above statement to be true would suggest that lifespan was an
>open-ended question, whereas all human -- and animal -- systems are subject
>to degenerative processes.  Nature says,  "It's the law!"  Lifespans vary
>according to many factors, but the mortality of all living things is not in
>question, hence Doug's statement is insupportable.

hate to break the news to you dude, but the 2nd law of thermo is incorrect.
it only applies in closed systems, which do not exist.  we are all connected
via an invisible Source.  those who have realized this (a very very few)
have become able to access energy from this Source and maintain the physical
vehicle as long as they wished.  for those of us who have not realized this
(myself included), we believe ourselves to be only a body and mind in 3D
land.  thus we have cut ourselves off  from SOurce and are thus experiencing
something closer to a closed system.  for these unlucky souls, 2nd law of
thermo is reasonable approximation of our experience.  but a larger 'law'
which includes 2nd thermo is needed to fully explain all observations...
once again, no controlled studies can be given...

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net